|Image found at:|
- Make sure you include your business card with every product you ship out. This is a reminder to the recipient of where the product came from. If they were happy with a speedy delivery and a well delivered product they will want to order from you again.
- Include your card with all mailings including billing statements. It might seem silly to think that the person processing your bill payment would have any interest in your card but you never know what service or product that person is currently in need of or who they know. Never assume that someone isn’t interested in what you have to offer.
- Do not be stingy with your cards, in fact you should always give someone an extra card or two. What if they take your card back to their company and want to share your card with others? What if they think a friend of theirs in another business could benefit from your services also? Allowing yourself to hand out multiple cards to one person can only expand your network.
Image found at: blog.123print.com
- Always participate in fish bowl business card contests. Even if you don’t like the prize toss your business card into the bowl. Honestly this type of contest is a networking ploy and is never really about the prize. The company hosting the contest is looking to network and so are you. By throwing your card in the bowl you are sending the message that you are looking to expand and interested in hearing from the host of the contest.
- Put your cards out at a place potential customers or clients are likely to visit. Think about places in your community where you have seen community boards or tables. Which of those place best fits your clientele? Leave a stack of cards out at these places. Coffee shops are a great place to start, so are physicians offices and super stores. Don’t be afraid to enlist employees or family members to aide you in distributing your cards. If your wife is running to the store ask her to put some cards up on the community board!
About the Author: Andrew Yeung is president of CompAndSave, a leading online provider of premium printer ink cartridges, including remanufactured and compatible printer ink cartridges. With deals every month and a 1-year guarantee of quality, CompandSave provides an easy way for people and businesses to purchase printer ink and accessories.
Learn about CompandSave's deals and news from the world of printing by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+!