These masks can be very useful if you plan to have a Halloween themed party – print and create one for every guest so everyone can really enter into the spirit of Halloween. Make sure you have enough masks for everyone and don’t forget to make a few extra, just in case.
Here’s what you need to create your own Halloween masks:
- Good quality paper or card stock for printing
- Scissors (safety scissors if you plan to let kids to some of the cutting)
- Craft knife (best handled by an adult)
- Ribbon, string or elastic for securing the mask
- Colors (if you plan to use the colorable mask provided)
|Printable Halloween Mask|
How to make your own Halloween masks:
- Ensure that your printer cartridge or toner cartridge is properly installed and that it isn’t exhausted and that the cartridge will get you the desired number of printouts.
- Now click on the “DOWNLAD” link below the mask of your choice. This will open another tab which is the PDF version of the mask.
- Now click “PRINT” in your browser’s drop down menu.
- Once you have the printout of the mask, cut neatly along the edge of the mask or the dotted line provided.
- Use a craft knife to cut out the eyes of the mask.
- You can color the masks with crayons, color pencils, and so on… before cutting them.
- Now punch two holes on the sides of the mask (where indicated by the black circles).
- Secure the mask using ribbons, string, elastic or a rubber band.
|Cute Halloween Masks|
Categories: compatible ink and toner cartidges