Keep them occupied with these fun and creative printable dinner placemats and origami designs, while you prepare a tasty meal.
All you need is:
- A working printer (with a good amount of ink)
- Printer Paper (sizes A2 and A4)
- Glue (kid friendly)
- Scissors (kid friendly)
- Coloring materials (crayons, markers, colored pencils, paint, etc.)
- Children ready to have some fun
- Someone willing to print out the placemats, as well as the origami designs and receive a whole lot of smiles and hugs in return
- Click on the link below to “DOWNLOAD” the placemats and origami designs with the instructions (this will open a PDF file version)
- Click “PRINT” to print out the images in your desired size (make sure to print out a substantial amount for everyone and remember that the placemats should be double sided)
- Once everything is downloaded, printed out and passed around, it’s time to get creative… and very colorful!
After they are done coloring their placemats, make sure to set them on the area where they will be sitting for dinner in order to reserve their spot. When everyone is finished recuperating from a full stomach, enjoy some great puzzles and games on the reverse side of the placemats or take the time to form more origami turkeys.
The CompAndSave family puts great emphasis on togetherness and giving thanks for what you have. Remember to keep those the origamis and placemats as a memory of the enjoyable and happy time you shared with your family.
For more tips on how you can enjoy the holidays, subscribe our mailing list and connect with us via Facebook to let us know what you’re thankful for.
Large Thanksgiving Placemat
Small Thanksgiving Placemat