- A working printer with plenty of ink or toner
- Printer paper
- Bingo markers or stickers
- An exciting prize for the lucky winner
- A shamrock or horseshoe for good luck
- Snacks and beverages (preferably Guinness if children are not involved)
- Last but not least, a decent group of friends and family members who are ready to celebrate and have fun!
Here’s what to do and how to play:
- Print out the different Bingo cards (which includes 2 cards per page) for each person plus the call sheet for the caller.
- Cut out the call sheet and put the squares into a hat or bowl.
- Hand out one Bingo card to each person (each card should be different).
- The caller should pull out a number, call it out and show it to the players.
- The children will then place pennies, rocks, fun foam pieces or something similar on the called number if it is on their card. (or they can use Bingo markers to mark the number)
- Once a predetermined pattern is made on a card, the person with that card calls out BINGO.
Bingo Card 1
Bingo Card 2
For special discount offers on ink & toner, as well as fun activities to ring in any holiday, be sure to join our mailing list and like us on Facebook.