What we’re doing this Memorial Day
We recognize the sacrifices that our soldiers are making for us all of the time and we want to help in a twofold manner. We want to create awareness about what our heroes are doing and also want to make a contribution.
Via the Memorial Day Campaign, starting this 12th of May, we are donating 5% of every ink & toner transaction to the Fisher House Foundation with coupon code “MDAY5” in an effort to help support military families all over the U.S. We will be doing this all though till the end of May. You can support our cause by placing as many orders you need, so that 5% of the sales proceeds go to a worthy cause.
Our Partner – The Fisher House Foundation
- The foundation has helped save up to $35 million in boarding and lodging as well as transport
- The organization is equipped with a daily lodging capacity for 832 families
- Whereas the average length of stay is 10 days, the average for combat casualties is 45- 60 days
- Over two hundred thousand families have received help from the foundation since its inception
- The number of lodging days offered has crossed 5.2 million
- Under the various scholarship programs of the foundation, 7,000 students have received about $11,000,000 by way of scholarship awards (military spouses as well as kids)
- The Hero Miles program is another unique venture that has provided over 45,000 airline tickets to service members and their families; of value close to $60 million
- Hotels for Heroes, Newman’s Own Awards are other programs initiated by the foundation