Pointers for Back to School ShoppingIf you're kid is anything like most, they usually aren't excited about August rolling around. Parents usually have to motivate their kids to get into the back to school frame of mind. One idea you could try out is to involve kids in the shopping which could spark some enthusiasm.
For school supplies, online shopping may be the best bet. Not only do you get better deals, you don’t have to battle the hordes at the stores! Also, you don't have to carry around heavy books, stationery, and clothing home because everything is conveniently delivered for you.
Tips for Back To School Shopping
- Make a list of things you really need, avoid impulse purchases, check online buzz, compare prices and take advantage of sales.
- Download mobile apps to shop online stores. In-app purchases often offer exclusive extra discounts so you get better deals.
- Don’t junk promotional emails without checking them. You could miss special coupons or limited period sales.
- Sign up for newsletters and so on. Online stores generally offer you extra discounts for doing this.
- Check for good deals in other departments, such as Office Supplies. Very often you will find the same stuff here that you would for school: stationery, paper, files, folders, electronics and more.
- Be sure to check with your favorite online stores to see special deals for this time of year. CompAndSave.com also has a deal for you, more about that later.
- Is your state offering a tax holiday weekend? Check and take advantage of this.
Best Online Stores for Back-to-School ShoppingWe have your back this August. Here are some great and diverse online sites for shopping office and school supplies.
- Target is a good choice because it’s a one stop shop for all your school needs. You could get up to 50% off supplies such as backpacks and stationer, 20% off uniforms and so on.
- Walmart back to school supplies let you browse by grade and tell you what the top choices are for college students. There are clothes, electronics, stationery, books and more to choose from.
- Staples also has an extensive selection of products that your kids may need as they head back for another term.
Rather than buy new books, check text book resale or exchange websites. Text books can be prohibitively expensive and few students will use them beyond exam day. AbeBooks lets you locate all sorts of books, both new and used. BookFinder helps you find cheap books, out of print books and lets you compare prices from 100,000 booksellers.
For printer ink and toner cartridges you need look no further, obviously! You can find ink, toner and printer accessories for all your printing needs and get rebates of up to 80%.
Our Special Back-to-School Coupon CodeAll this month, we have a special offer for you parents: Get 5% off any ink and toner order this entire August. Use coupon code SUPPLIES during check out for all your purchases up to 08/31/2015 and enjoy free shipping of your order.
Want to continue to get great discounts on all your printing needs? Subscribe to mailing list and enjoy more amazing back to school savings on printer cartridges.