DIY Halloween Decorations And Ideas
You can also create other Halloween themed printables: masks, place cards, table décor, banners, flags, or streamers. Halloween chalkboard printables, tree décor and favor boxes are some more items you may want to DIY. Get some great ideas from this Free Halloween Printables page on Pinterest: cutouts, posters, wall décor, tags, candle wrappers, treat boxes and more.
And how about some of these décor ideas:
- Use discarded toilet rolls, cut out scary eye shapes and in insert lights.
- Spider or bat cutouts hanging down from the ceiling in unexpected places.
- A garland or banner of little ghostie cutouts.
- Cutouts to make your front door look like Frankenstein’s head.
DIY Halloween party ideas
- Customized pintable cards and Halloween invites.
- DIY paper napkins with scary, spooky images.
- Custom menus with regular items suitably amended to reflect the scary theme (call it bloody entrails instead of spaghetti; put scary googly eyes in the salad and so on).
- Halloween themed straw toppers, cupcake toppers or coasters.
- Scary/ witchy party hats.
Check Out Our Special New Product Ranges For Your DIY Projects
- Printable Fabric to print fine art, create authentic looking canvas prints and other images.
- Printable Magnet Sheets for pictures, personalized fridge magnets, bumper stickers, magnetic signs, business cards and more.
- Textured Photo Paper for photos, posters, invites and party giveaways.
- Transfer Paper to create your own spooky, funny t shirts, aprons and more using these iron on heat transfer papers.
- Canvas Photo Paper for that textured canvas look. The scratch proof, resin coated paper is water resistant and long lasting.